MBA Study Tours
Globalise your MBAOur international business study tours offer a unique and invaluable business and cultural programme for Nottingham MBAs.
Gain direct experience of business and insights into current hot topics through meetings with executives, company visits, and cultural excursions.
This option is available to both full-time and part-time Executive MBA course members and there is an additional fee.
Lehigh University MBA Fellowship ProgrammeIn June, we take ten MBA students for a week-long business and cultural tour to Lehigh University in Pennsylvania.
- Visit blue-chip companies in New York City and Washington DC including JP Morgan Chase, Bloomberg, Inter-American Development Bank, Fox News
- Spend an afternoon at Thomson Reuters in Times Square, learning about the fast-paced news environment and how this affects the ways companies manage their brand reputation
- Experience a tour of the White House and Capitol Hill
- Spend time on the Lehigh campus learning about leadership, US financial institutions, and some of the procedures of Wall Street trading
More about the Lehigh MBA programme
MBA Study Tour to ChinaA fantastic opportunity to take advantage of Nottingham's unique connections with China. We take seven MBA students to China for a week in June to learn about the essentials of doing business in China.
- Visit the Nordic Industrial Park in Ningbo city – one of the first wholly foreign-owned and operated industrial and business parks in China
- Learn about logistics on a visit to the Bei Lun Deep Water Port - China's largest deep water port
- Visit General Electric headquarters in Beijing, the Summer Palace, and the Forbidden City
- Visit Arup Associates – a leading global architecture and engineering firm involved with iconic building projects in China including the Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing
- Tour Shanghai and visit AstraZeneca's headquarters
- Take a tour of the Great Wall at Mutianyu
- Meet members of the Chinese government
What students say"Bloomberg was undoubtedly one of the best and most inspirational visits. A fascinating insight into a company that provides essential financial and market information to institutions around the world."
David Teasdale, MBA
"I was delighted with the chance to participate in the Lehigh/Nottingham MBA Exchange, which was an intensive programme with valuable input in terms of leadership management. The warm welcome by our American hosts combined with outstanding organisation impressed me most.
This opportunity offered me a deeper understanding of the American way of doing business accompanied by priceless opportunities to build up network contacts and exchange points of view."
Benjamin Müller, Executive MBA