This module is designed for students who are completed level 2 British Sign Language or who have an equivalent amount of study.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Understand key features of BSL.
- Know a range of sign language sentence structures, applying signs and set phrases in varied work or social situations.
- Understand a range of BSL structures, facial expressions, mouth patterns and use of space to express meaning.
- Understand social interaction.
- Understand signed communication in a range of familiar work and social situations.
- Understand a broad range of vocabulary.
- Understand a range of grammatical forms.
**This course is only for students who have completed British Sign Language Level 3 (PART ONE)**