French Level 3 Group A Term 2 - is designed for students who have completed one term of the French level 3 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 200 hours of study).
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Discuss leisure interests in the present and in the past.
- Discuss TV programs, films, the use of the Internet, the media.
- Find out about French education system.
- Discuss pros and cons of jobs.
- Arrange meetings.
- Understand job adverts and French CVs.
- Discuss pros and cons of various means of transport.
- Report incidents.
- Use the imperfect and the perfect to describe, discuss activities / events in the past.
- Start using the subjunctive.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 3 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.