French Level 4 Group B Term 2 is designed for students who have completed one term of the French level 4 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 280 hours of study).
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Discuss education in France.
- Discuss relationships.
- Discuss social issues (reality TV, tobacco, alcohol, lifestyle choices).
- Discuss new technologies.
- Discuss popular music and sport.
- Discuss environmental issues (global warming, natural disasters, recycling).
- Discuss tourism.
- Understand and use an increasing range of tenses: present, past (imperfect, perfect and pluperfect), future and future perfect, conditional and conditional perfect, subjunctive.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 4 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.