Italian Level 1 New Beginners is aimed at students with no previous knowledge of the language.
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Exchange simple greetings.
- Introduce themselves and other people.
- Give personal information about family, job or studies, where they live.
- Give the same information about other people.
- Use numbers 1-100, express dates, time, prices.
- Describe daily routine.
- Shop for food and clothes.
- Order meals and drinks.
- Give directions.
- Talk about the weather.
- Book holiday accommodation.
- Talk about past events.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 1 course is 22 weeks and costs £240. The cost of the course is split into two instalments of £120. First instalment is required to book your place on the course. The second instalment is due before the start of the second term.