Italian Level 2 Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the Italian level 2 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 120 hours of study)
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Talk about oneself and others.
- Talk about health issues.
- Describe leisure interests.
- Describe transport / how to get to places.
- Describe places where to live (flats, houses, cities, countryside).
- Compare cities/ lifestyles/houses/holidays.
- Talk about shopping habits.
- Use the present tense of regular verbs and irregular verbs.
- Talk about events / activities in the past.
- Talk about events / activities in the future.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 2 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.