Japanese Level 1 Group A Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the Japanese level 1 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 40 hours of study)
The course introduces some of the basic structures of the language through topics related to social and everyday life in Japan.
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Exchange simple greetings.
- Introduce themselves and other people.
- Give personal information about family, job or studies, where they live.
- Give the same information about other people.
- Use numbers, express dates, time, prices.
- Shop for food and clothes.
- Order meals and drinks.
- Describe existence of items and people .
- Use basic adjectives to describe items and people and conjugate them with appropriate tense.
- Use basic verbs in masu form and conjugate them with appropriate tense.
- Write and read Japanese alphabet HIRAGANA.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.