Japanese Level 3 Term 2 is designed for students who have completed one term of the Japanese level 3 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 200 hours of study).
The course introduces some of the basic structures of the language through topics related to social and everyday life in Japan.
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of one’s actions
- Discuss about past experiences
- Make suggestions
- Express a sequence of events
- Express and report one’s opinions
- Describe things / events / ideas / people using modified clauses
- Give and receive information with potentiality
- Express one’s future plans
- Give a reason for one’s feeling and circumstances
- Express uncertainty
- Make a short informative presentation about one’s interests
- Use appropriate manners in a variety of situations– formal / informal / casual in speech and writing.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.