This module is designed for English-speaking adults who are complete beginners with little or no knowledge of Chinese language.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Master Pinyin, the Mandarin phonetic system.
- Exchange simple greetings.
- Introduce themselves and a third party.
- Ask and respond to simple questions such as dates, age and nationality.
- Participate in day-to-day routines.
- Develop a speaking and listening vocabulary of 150 words and frequently used phrases.
- Develop a written vocabulary of 100 characters.
- Understand simple Chinese etiquette and customs related to the course content.
HSK Standard Course 1 & HSK Standard Course Workbook 1 is covered in the course fee.
Please note that a minimum of 5 students is required in order for a course to run. Should any course not recruit sufficiently, a full refund will be provided.