This module is a level 3 course for students who have completed the 10-week Beginners Chinese level 2 course or students with equivalent language skills. Excellent command of Pinyin is a prerequisite to starting the course.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Ask for information on locations and directions and how to respond.
- Ask about prices and how to bargain.
- Ask time-related questions.
- Communicate daily conversations about weather, food, families etc.
- Develop a speaking and listening vocabulary of 500 words and frequently used phrases.
- Develop a written vocabulary of 300 characters.
- Understand simple Chinese etiquette and customs related to the course content.
HSK Standard Course 2 & HSK Standard Course Workbook 2 is covered in the course fee.
Please note that a minimum of 5 students is required in order for a course to run. Should any course not recruit sufficiently, a full refund will be provided.