This module is designed for students who have completed all levels of Beginners Chinese courses or students with equivalent language skills. Excellent command of Pinyin is a prerequisite to starting the course.
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop a written vocabulary of approximately 500 words (vocabulary).
- Understand a passage of about 120 words with 80% comprehension (listening).
- Talk about hobbies, habits, experiences, travel, etc, in the future, present, and past tenses (speaking).
- Read an aritcle of about 200 words with 75% comprehension (reading).
- Write a composition of about 180 words with reasonable accuracy (writing).
- Understand basic Chinese etiquette and customs related to the course content (culture).
HSK Standard Course 3 & HSK Standard Course Workbook 3 lessons 1 - 5 is covered in the course fee.
Please note that a minimum of 5 students is required in order for a course to run. Should any course not recruit sufficiently, a full refund will be provided.