Spanish Level 1 Group B Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the Spanish level 1 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 40 hours of study)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Exchange simple greetings.
- Introduce themselves and other people.
- Give personal information about family, job or studies, where they live.
- Give the same information about other people.
- Use numbers 1-100, express dates, time, prices.
- Shop for food and clothes.
- Order meals and drinks.
- Give directions.
- Talk about the weather.
- Use the present tense of regular verbs and of some irregular verbs for example ser, estar, tener, poner etc.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.