Spanish Level 3 Term 2 is designed for students who have completed one term of the Spanish level 3 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 200 hours of study).
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss leisure and health matters in the present and in the past.
- Discuss types of accommodation.
- Find out how to apply for jobs.
- Discuss cultural issues: for example Spanish and Latin American architecture, music in the Spanish-speaking world, festivals in Spain.
- Discuss tourism in Spain.
- Discuss the Internet.
- Use the preterit, the imperfect and the perfect to describe, discuss activities / events in the past.
- Start using the conditional, the imperative and the subjunctive.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.