Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Institute (NGI) is a leading cross-disciplinary research and postgraduate teaching institute at The University of Nottingham, on campuses in the UK and China. Our specialisms include satellite navigation and positioning systems, photogrammetry, remote sensing, sensor integration, geoinformatics and data modelling, geospatial intelligence, location based services, semantics, reasoning and cognition.
see more news...
- Two NGI students out of 7 total, selected to go through to the Faculty round in May ...
- Funded by the EU iMars project, creating 3D models of the Martian surface to improve interpretation, this post involves citizen science, human and computer based analysis ... Closing 04/02/15.
- ESPRC Case Award PhD Scholarship with BAE Systems. Closing Date 31/12/15
- The impact of parametric uncertainties on GPS-based structural health monitoring. Closing 13/02/15.
see more events...
- 13/05/2015 - 30/09/2015
- A20 Nottingham Geospatial Building, Jubilee Campus
- Talking and thinking about research interests at NGI, and fostering collaborative opportunities ...
- 31/08/2015 - 10/09/2015
- A ten-day Summer School that provides attendees with a comprehensive overview of satellite navigation. The programme includes "hands on" labwork, and is open to graduate students (with a first university degree), PhD. candidates, early-stage researchers and young professionals wanting to broaden their knowledge of GNSS