Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Institute (NGI) is a leading cross-disciplinary research and postgraduate teaching institute at The University of Nottingham, on campuses in the UK and China. Our specialisms include satellite navigation and positioning systems, photogrammetry, remote sensing, sensor integration, geoinformatics and data modelling, geospatial intelligence, location based services, semantics, reasoning and cognition.
see more news...
- Results of the 21 January Division poster competition, with 2 NGI out of 7 total students selected to go through to the Faculty round in May ...
- Funded by the EU iMars project, creating 3D models of the Martian surface to improve interpretation, this post involves citizen science, human and computer based analysis ... Closing 04/02/15.
- The impact of parametric uncertainties on GPS-based structural health monitoring. Closing 13/02/15.
- Investigation of GPS noise characteristics on monitoring of dynamic motion. Closing 13/02/15.
see more events...
- 12/11/2014 - 12/11/2015
- Talking and thinking about research interests at NGI, and fostering collaborative opportunities ...
- 24 - 26/02/2015
- The first in a brand new RIN series of world-class conferences, tackling GNSS, Galileo, indoor positioning, autonomous transport, security and resilience of navigation and new quantum technologies ...
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- For students and young professionals in remote sensing, photogrammetry, GIS, surveying, earth observation, astronomy and space science ...