Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Institute (NGI) is a leading cross-disciplinary research and postgraduate teaching institute at The University of Nottingham, on campuses in the UK and China. Our specialisms include satellite navigation and positioning systems, photogrammetry, remote sensing, sensor integration, geoinformatics and data modelling, geospatial intelligence, location based services, semantics, reasoning and cognition.
see more news...
- Project newsletter for the FP7 Marie Curie ITN - Training Research and Applications Network to Support the Mitigation of Ionospheric Threats ...
- A studentship in a flexible approach to navigation and positioning sensor integration ...
- A studentship in precise location measurement in indoor and outdoor performance sports ...
- NGI helps with the recreation of a medieval turf maze, strictly a labyrinth, in St Anns Nottingham ...
see more events...
- 12/11/2014 - 12/11/2015
- Talking and thinking about research interests at NGI, and fostering collaborative opportunities ...
- 26 - 28/11/2014
- Meet, interact and exchange knowledge, experience, plans and ideas on how LBS can, and could be improved, and on how it will influence science and society ...
- 24 - 26/02/2015
- The first in a brand new RIN series of world-class conferences, tackling GNSS, Galileo, indoor positioning, autonomous transport, security and resilience of navigation and new quantum technologies ...