Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Institute (NGI) is a leading cross-disciplinary research and postgraduate teaching institute at The University of Nottingham, on campuses in the UK and China. Our specialisms include satellite navigation and positioning systems, photogrammetry, remote sensing, sensor integration, geoinformatics and data modelling, geospatial intelligence, location based services, semantics, reasoning and cognition.
see more news...
- A full-time one-year post sponsored by the European Space Agency
- Title - Space and Information Communication Technologies applications supporting smart, green, integrated transport and urban mobility
- EPSRC Industrial CASE studentship in - precise location measurement in indoor and outdoor performance sports
see more events...
- 02/10/2013 - 23/07/2014
- Talking and thinking about research interests at NGI, and fostering collaborative opportunities
- 12 - 13/02/2014
- NPL, Teddington
- Find out about jamming, spoofing, channel interference, space weather and so on, with speakers including Brad Parkinson
- 15 - 17/04/2014
- Wide-ranging themes of interest for GNSS and navigation people - signal processing, vulnerability, LBS, MEMS, signals of opportunity, atmospheric effects ...