Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Institute (NGI) is a leading cross-disciplinary research and postgraduate teaching institute at The University of Nottingham, on campuses in the UK and China. Our specialisms include satellite navigation and positioning systems, photogrammetry, remote sensing, sensor integration, geoinformatics and data modelling, geospatial intelligence, location based services, semantics, reasoning and cognition.
see more news...
- NGI, Professor Terry Moore, receives top medal from RIN
- The University of Nottingham and Royal Norwegian Naval Academy (RNoNA) are investigating how to prevent shipping Global Positioning Signals (GPS) being jammed in potential cyberattacks that may cause vessels to go off course and collide or run aground.
- The Engineering Research Showcase event was held on 10 May 2016 and made it a fantastic event, from the PhD madness presentations, keynote talks, poster presentations and demonstration tables.
see more events...
- C22, Coates Building, University of Nottingham Park Campus
- 15 - 16/11/2016
- Two day free event where you can listen and interact with world-leading technical experts on navigation and timing.
- The 2016 University of Nottingham Aerospace Technology and Innovation Showcase will highlight how The University is working with its partners across industry, academia and government to deliver the innovations and skills required to overcome the technical challenges facing the UK and EU aerospace industries.