There is a one day OER workshop available for Nottingham staff and students who want to learn more about OER and how it can support both teaching and learning.
The objectives of the workshop are:
- Find and use educational resources and images available under creative commons licensing
- Enhance teaching/student materials by correctly attributing creative commons resources and images
- Experience the process of creating and publishing Open Educational Resources
- Investigate the benefits and barriers to publishing Open Educational Resources
- Explore the different creative commons licenses available for use by higher education instructions
- Use Xerte On-Line Toolkits to create on-line learning resources
Staff at Nottingham can book a place a place on one of the scheduled courses at the short courses web site.
Or, you can arrange a workshop for your school or students by contacting email@example.com