We currently have places available on the following test dates which can be booked through the Online Registration System. Early application is recommended as many test dates will be oversubscribed.
| Date || Academic ||General Training ||Results Release Date|
14 October 2017
||27 October 2017
|21 October 2017
||3 November 2017
|4 November 2017
||17 November 2017
|11 November 2017
||24 November 2017
|2 December 2017
||15 December 2017
The Academic module is offered on all test dates. However, it is only possible to take the General Training module on selected dates.
If you are unsure which module you need to take, you should contact the institution / organisation you are applying to in order to check their requirements.
How To Apply
Applications for the IELTS test can only be made using the Online Registration System.
You will need to submit the following documents to our office within 24 hours of registering for the test. Failure to do so will result in your application being rejected.
- Passport or European National Identity Card - a clear legible copy of the personal details page(s). This must show your photograph, full name, date of birth, ID number and expiry date. The original document MUST be shown on the test day. PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT NATIONAL ID CARDS FROM EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE FROM OUTSIDE THE EU, YOU MUST USE YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION.
- Payment - Please make your online payment of the test fee through our secure online payment system using a Debit/Credit card or Paypal.
To ensure that we receive your documents within the required timescale, we strongly recommend that you send them via email to email@example.com
Alternatively, these can be posted to the address below:
International Student Recruitment
C Floor - YANG Fujia Building
It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that all documents and payment arrive at our office within the required timescale.
- Your application will be processed within two working days from receiving the above documents and payment. An automated email from our system will confirm this has been done.
- The FULL address of your test venue and test day schedule will be sent via email two weeks before your test day so please do not worry if you have not heard from us by then.
- This final confirmation email will include all the information you need on the test day so please make sure you read it carefully.
- We do not send any confirmation letters through the post so you need to ensure you provide the correct email address and have regular access to it.
The Academic format is for those who want to study or train in an English-speaking university or Institutions of Higher and Further Education. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is based on the results of the Academic test.
The General Training format focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts. It is for those who are going to English-speaking countries to do secondary education, work experience or training programs. This module is also suitable for those wishing to emigrate to Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Check with your organisation
You must check with your institution or organisation in regards to which test format it requires, before you apply for the test.
If you wish to cancel your test and apply for a refund or transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.