We host a wide range of events for students, staff, alumni and visitors featuring guest speakers who are leaders in their fields.
- 07 November 2018 (13:00-16:00)
- University of Nottingham Park Campus
- Open day for those interested in applying for ESRC-funded postgraduate study in the Social Sciences.
- 26 November 2018 (09:00-17:00)
- East Midlands Conference Centre at University Park
- A conference on November 26 2018 to celebrate the launch of the Nottingham Fintech Research Network.
- 07 December 2018 (17:30-19:00)
- Jubilee Conference Centre, Triumph Road - Nottingham NG7 2TU
- A debate about the question "is Brexit good for business?" led by Chris Leslie MP, Professor David Paton, and Richard Blackmore, CBI.