Full Paper submission deadline extended to 7 March 2018!
Call for Papers
2018 will see the ICDVRAT conference Series celebrating 20 years of providing a forum for international experts and researchers to present and review how advances in the general area of virtual reality can be used in the area of disabilities, rehabilitation and education.
The 2018 conference will be held in conjunction with ITAG18: Interactive Technologies and Games - Education, Health and Disability.
High quality papers are sought in which technical innovation is backed up by evidence of original and practical implementation, or which promise practical implementation in the very near future. The research presented at the conference will be published in a peer reviewed proceedings which will be made widely available through the ICDVRAT Online Archive at www.icdvrat.org/archive.htm.
As a special theme for ICDVRAT 2018, we encourage papers describing involvement of end users in research projects, their experiences and influence on project outcomes.
In order to produce the conference proceedings in time for the conference it is important that the following dates are strictly respected:
- Full Papers: Submission of Full Paper (maximum 8 pages): 7 March 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 May 2018
- Submission of Final Full Paper: 15 June 2018
Submissions that are not accepted as Full Papers will be considered for inclusion as Short Papers
- Short Papers: Submission of Short Papers (maximum 4 pages): 31 May 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 20 June 2018
- Submission of Final Short Paper: 1 July 2018
All Final papers are required to be submitted in Word format to facilitate electronic editing of the Proceedings.
- Early Bird Registration Opens: 3 January 2018
- Early Bird Registration Closes: 1 July 2018
- General Registration Closes: 19 August 2018
Conference 4-6 September 2018