French Level 1 Group B Term 2 is designed for students who have completed one term of the French level 1 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 40 hours of study)
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Exchange simple greetings.
- Introduce themselves and other people.
- Give personal information about family, job or studies, where they live.
- Give the same information about other people.
- Use numbers 1-100, express dates, time, prices.
- Shop for food.
- Order meals and drinks.
- Give directions.
- Talk about the weather.
- Book holiday accommodation.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 1 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.