French Level 2 Group B Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the French level 2 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 120 hours of study)
On successful completion of this 22 week course, students will be able to:
- Describe daily routine.
- Describe health issues.
- Describe leisure interests.
- Describe transport / how to get to places.
- Describe places where to live (flats, houses, cities, countryside).
- Use the present tense of regular verbs and a few irregular verbs (avoir, être, aller).
- Talk about events / activities in the future.
- Talk about events / activities in the past.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 1 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.