German Level 2 Group A Term 2 - this class is designed for students who have completed one term of the German level 2 evening class or who have an equivalent amount of study (approximately 120 hours of study)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Make first contacts and get to know one another.
- Discuss leisure interests (music preferences, sport).
- Plan parties.
- Find out about getting around a German town.
- Find out about studying in Germany and how to finance studying.
- Discuss working life and small jobs.
- Discuss personal goals, career plans and voluntary work.
- Discuss home life (for example how to furnish a home).
- Discuss schools and school exams in Germany.
- Use a broader range of prepositions.
- Use modal verbs confidently.
- Use adjectives accurately.
- Enhance their knowledge of word formation, compound nouns.
Students will be required to purchase a text book for this course.
**Please note** - The full level 3 course is 22 weeks. This is the second half of the 22 week course. New students are welcome to book on to the course if they have equivalent previous knowledge.