The University of Nottingham works in partnership with Nottingham Trent University to provide university students the opportunity to work with young people in local schools, through the Students in Classrooms scheme.
- 10 week placements in a local primary or secondary school
- 5 - 7 hours per week
- Flexible around your studies
- Paid opportunity
- Make a difference to the futures of young people in Nottinghamshire
There are two roles that University of Nottingham students can apply for within this scheme:
- One-to-one and small group academic coaching
- Support and guidance to young people to help learners achieve their full potential
- Subject specialism
- Placements in secondary schools
- Classroom assistance
- Supporting teachers to deliver lessons
- Inspire and motivate pupils to learn and realise their potential
- Placements in primary schools
How to apply
Applications for 2022/2023 are now closed.
To receive information regarding the 2023/24 scheme, please register your interest below.
Express your interest for 2023/24