Guidance on getting your new equipment up and running quickly.
Setting up your new kit
Once you’ve ordered your kit, you’ll recieve confirmation of order dates and delivery details
You can either setup the device yourself or contact Campus IT support to get everything sorted.
Once you’ve received your new kit, follow the checklist below to set up everything you need to get the most out of your devices:
1. Connect your UoN account
2. Install Microsoft 365 applications
3. Install required software
4. Connect to UoN WiFi
5. Secure your device
6. Set up for working remotely
7. Access and store your data and files securely
8. Request access to relevant resources
If you need to order any additional IT equipment, visit Business World (Agresso) to place your order or visit Workspace to view your options for standard kit.
For any bespoke equipment requests, contact Campus IT Support.
Self Service requests