Schools Partnership Gateway
Achieving excellence with
our partner schools
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education.
Our partner schools are central to our success and we work with more than 100 across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership.
Develop your career with our education masters programmes
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
- Information on the Ear Foundation
- 22 May 2017
- New editorial by Professor Howard Stevenson published in Professional Development in Education.
- 18 May 2017
View all news
- 23 May 2017 (09:30-14:30)
- This event has been cancelled.
- 23 May 2017 (13:00-14:00)
- B35a Exchange Building, Jubilee Campus
- This is part of the LSRI Learning Lunches Series
View all events