Schools Partnership Gateway
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
- Students can diversify their degree course by choosing a language module for credits. We offer 10 credit modules in Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Spanish. The levels range from Stage 1 (complete beginners) to Stage 6 (near native speaker competence). It is possible to improve existing skills or start a new language.
- 17 September 2019
- Tony Bush will deliver his lecture on 29 November
- 11 September 2019
View all news
- 01 October 2019 (17:00-19:00)
- B37, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- Event for history colleagues in partnership schools
- 19 October 2019 (10:00-13:00)
- Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- Find out more about our PGCE and School Direct courses
View all events