Schools Partnership Gateway
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
- Staff and students of the University of Nottingham's Learning Sciences Research Institute will share their research at this conference, 23-27 June
- 25 June 2018
- Ruth Koro presents at conference
- 14 June 2018
View all news
- 25 June 2018 (16:30-18:00)
- C35, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- Meeting for Modern Languages teachers
- 27 June 2018 (16:30-18:00)
- A32, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- For maths teachers involved in curriculum development
View all events