Schools Partnership Gateway
Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our masters programmes are designed to support both individual and organisational development and aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
We offer a number of flexible options including part-time and online study to fit in around your busy professional life.
Find out more about our courses
- New book from School of Education colleagues written in collaboration with other teachers from around the world
- 22 October 2021
- Researcher successfully defends thesis
- 13 October 2021
View all news
- 03 November 2021 (12:00-13:00)
- A02 Humanities Building, University Park Campus
- Find out more about training to become a history teacher
- 16 November 2021 (17:00-18:30)
- Online event
- Find out more about our teacher training courses and the application process.
View all events