Schools Partnership Gateway
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
- Article published in TES
- 13 December 2017
- An Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) report
- 04 December 2017
View all news
- 15 November 2017 (15:00) - 28 June 2018 (15:00)
- de Ferrers Academy, DE13 0LL
- Free Apple workshops for teachers
- 19 December 2017 (15:00-16:30)
- B37, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- Find out more about our teacher training courses and the application process.
View all events