Schools Partnership Gateway
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
- New article written by Andrew Townsend
- 14 February 2019
- A new article by Dr Rupert Knight
- 08 February 2019
View all news
- 26 February 2019 (16:00-17:30)
- B33, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- A School of Education Seminar hosted by the Learning Sciences Research Institute
- 27 February 2019 (16:30-18:30)
- C49, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- Part of The University of Nottingham SEN and Disabilities seminar series.
View all events