Schools Partnership Gateway
Achieving excellence with
our partner schools
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education.
Our partner schools are central to our success and we work with more than 100 across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
Deep learning through deep teaching: what can we learn from other countries?
A Centre for Research in Mathematics Education Conference - Friday 14 July 2017, 9am-4.15pm
- New book from Professor Christopher Day
- 26 June 2017
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) is a humanistic, evidence-based form of psychotherapy/counselling that integrates person-centred and gestalt therapies, with particular relevance to working with depression, trauma, and anxiety difficulties.
- 26 June 2017
View all news
- 30 June 2017 (12:00-14:00)
- C35 Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- This is a Centre for International Education Research Seminar
- 12 July 2017 (16:30-18:00)
- C35, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- This is a Centre for Research in Mathematics Education seminar
View all events