Schools Partnership Gateway
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
- Article published in Counselling and Psychotherapy Research.
- 16 October 2018
- New study highlights widespread concern over declining provision of arts and culture in schools
- 15 October 2018
View all news
- 24 October 2018 (14:00-16:00)
- Exchange Building - Jubilee Campus
- An Open Access Week 2018 event
- 13 November 2018 (11:00-14:00)
- Opportunity to dicuss our teacher training courses with staff.
View all events