Schools Partnership Gateway
Achieving excellence with
our partner schools
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education.
Our partner schools are central to our success and we work with more than 100 across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership.
- The University of Nottingham has agreed a partnership with The International School Bangalore (TISB) Training Academy in India to run a postgraduate teacher education course.
- 19 April 2017
- Report from Dr Kay Fuller suggests women will remain under-represented among secondary head teachers till 2040
- 07 April 2017
View all news
- 11 May 2017 (16:30-18:00)
- C42 Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- A Learning Sciences Research Institute Seminar
- 17 May 2017 (17:00-18:00)
- A48, Sir Clive Granger Building
- A Nottingham branch of the Geographical Association seminar hosted by the School of Education and School of Geography
View all events