Schools Partnership Gateway
Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education. Our partner schools are central to our success, we work with a large partnership of primary and secondary schools across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership. The gateway also hosts all relevant resources that mentors and coordinators will need to support their students across their training year.
Develop your career with a masters
Our masters programmes are designed to support both individual and organisational development and aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
We offer a number of flexible options including part-time and online study to fit in around your busy professional life.
Find out more about our courses
- New article in BERA Review of Education from the Hub for Education for Refugees in Europe team
- 29 November 2023
- Article by Professor Pat Thomson and Honorary Professor Chris Hall for the Cultural Learning Alliance
- 28 November 2023
View all news
- 06 December 2023 (18:30-20:00)
- C49 Dearing, Jubilee Campus
- Part of The University of Nottingham SEN and Disabilities seminar series.
- 12 December 2023 (17:00-18:30)
- Online event
- Find out more about our teacher training courses and the application process.
View all events