Estates and Facilities

How to obtain a replacement university card

Lost cards

You can pay the £15 replacement fee through the online store.

Store payment

Stolen cards

If you have a crime number please email so we can issue one free of charge. Please include your full name, ID number and crime number.

Faulty cards

Please take the card to the Security office, at the rear of Hallward Library (Mon-Fri 8:00-15:45) and we can check it and issue a new one if need be.

Collecting your replacement card

Replacement cards will be held at the Security Office. We will email once your card is ready to collect.

Please also remember that if your card has been lost or stolen it is your responsibility under the implied terms and conditions of university card use that you report your card as lost or stolen to the university card office by emailing immediately. This will ensure that your lost or stolen card can be blocked, preventing unauthorised use.

Estates and Facilities

The University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD