Change the way we engage with future students
The Student Panel is your opportunity to represent the student population and make a positive impact on the University's marketing and communications.
A pilot scheme will run from October 2018 to April 2019.
Applications for current students are now closed.
We will contact you to ask for feedback on creative work carried out by our External Relations team.
This may include completing short surveys or reviewing:
- designs for key publications
- ideas for digital platforms
- key messaging and language
- campaign ideas and initiatives
The selection process
We're committed to recruiting students from a wide range of backgrounds, to ensure the panel represents a diverse and inclusive student population.
To join the panel, you must be:
- a current undergraduate or postgraduate student
- willing to volunteer a short amount of time
For more information about the Student Panel, please email email@example.com