• Print
Occupational Health

Occupational Health

We work with a specialist occupational health provider, to help us look after our employees and students.

We also work with line managers so they understand the impact of health conditions.


What you need to know

Our occupational health service covers:

  • Advice to managers – if you’re a manager, an employee can ask to be referred to Occupational Health
  • Pre-employment checks – if you’ve been offered a job at the University, you’ll need relevant health checks
  • Research passports – if you’re a nonclinical member of staff and want to carry out research in the NHS, you’ll need a research passport

Our specialist health provider also works closely with the safety office to support a safe environment for staff and students.