All University staff can purchase a card for £12 for 12 months (£22 for 2 years, £32 for 3 years) which gives access to numerous exclusive offers and discounts from many popular retailers.
The card offers discounts off goods and services in a range of categories including eating out, fashion, entertainment, travel, music and supermarkets.
Example discounts include: 10% off at Co-op supermarkets, 25% off existing prices at Odeon Cinemas and 30% off food and drink at Pizza Express (Sunday to Thursday). For full details of all the available savings visit the NUS web site
Apply using your University email address (.ac.uk) through the following link.
The instructions below will take you through the application process:
- Place of study – ‘University of Nottingham Students Union’
You are then taken to a University Of Nottingham web portal. Enter your University IT log in details (eg brz123) to verify your UoN employment. You will then be asked to complete:
- Education details - ‘Course Level’ and ‘Course Discipline’ – ‘other’ should be added for both, ‘start date’ should be the current month and end date can be up to 4 years from the start date.
- Card membership option (1–3 years).
- Photo - Upload a recent Jpeg photo of no larger than 2mb.
- Personal data - You will be asked to input a limited amount of personal data (eg date of birth and address) and accept the terms and conditions.
- Payment - Debit or credit card for payment.
- Delivery - Select Home or Student Union (Portland Building) delivery. Home delivery is £1.50.