The Midlands3Cities DTP is a collaboration between the universities of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Leicester, De Montfort, Birmingham and Birmingham City. The M3C DTP will be awarding 82 PhD Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) studentships for study commencing 2014.
The DTP provides research candidates with cross-institutional mentoring, expert supervision including cross-institutional supervision where appropriate, subject-specific and generic training, and professional support in preparing for a career.
The University of Nottingham Department of History is inviting applications from students whose research interests include:
- Administrative History
- Cultural History
- Design: History, Theory and Practice
- Diplomacy and International Relations
- Drama and Theatre Studies: Theatre and History
- Economic History
- Environmental History
- History of Ideas
- History of Gender, Women and Sexuality
- History of Law, Crime and Punishment
- History of Memory
- History of Science/Medicine/Technology
- Imperial/Colonial History
- Political History
- Religious History
- Social History
- Theatre and History
- Urban History
- War Studies
The application deadline is 12 noon, 9 January 2014.
For more information please visit the Faculty of Arts Midlands3Cities DTP web page.
Posted on Friday 29th November 2013