China and Malaysia
Nottingham is a truly global university with campuses in China and Malaysia as well as Nottingham.
This offers opportunities for both staff and students to research and study.
High Street, Ningbo campus
The purpose-built campus at Semenyih, 30km south of Kuala Lumpur city centre, caters for 4,500 students. It combines a high-quality living environment with state-of-the-art learning, teaching and research facilities.
University of Nottingham Malaysia website
Study with us
Both China and Malaysia provide opportunities to study Humanities themes as part of their degree programmes.
Both China and Malaysia offer fantastic opportunities for Humanities students from Nottingham to study abroad as part of their degree.
Our links to China and Malaysia offer increased opportunities to:
- pursue research with a global impact
- exchange knowledge across disciplines
- bring different perspectives to bear on traditional subjects.
The Asia Research Institute, Malaysia has eased my access to numerous institutions. They've helped me build relationships with scholars at other important research centres there, such as the University of Malaya.
Dr Jeremy Taylor
China Cultural Visiting Hub (CCVH)
The CCVH is a network of academics with diverse interests in the museums, galleries and heritage sector in China.
The network includes:
- China experts (for example, in culture, history and art)
- subject specialists in other disciplines whose research has international relevance (such as archaeology and digital humanities).