BooksDirect is a service for academic staff where loan items and interlibrary loans can be requested and delivered directly to your school. Items can also be returned using this service.
It is currently available to the following schools:
- Centre for English Language Education
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Culture Languages and Area Studies
- History of Art
- Institute for Science and Society
- Modern Languages
- Sociology and Social Policy
- Theology and Religious Studies
To place a request using BooksDirect, log in to NUsearch, find the item you wish to request and select 'BooksDirect/Personal Delivery' as the pick up location.
Please contact the BooksDirect Team on 0115 95 14582 or email email@example.com if you are interested in this service.