Booking and Equipment
To request a booking of the clinical skills centre, complete a booking request form, then email it to MS-ClinicalSkill@exmail.nottingham.ac.uk.
- Rooms can only be booked by University of Nottingham staff.
- The Clinical Skills Centre may only be booked for 'clinical' (practical) sessions. Please use other rooms if your session is in lecture format.
- You will be informed as soon as possible if your booking request is confirmed or otherwise.
- To check a current booking of the clinical skills centre, please discuss with a member of Clinical Skills staff on D floor
- Bookings should be submitted at least four weeks in advance. The booking form should include details of equipment and consumables required.
- If you require 'non-stock' items, please discuss your requirements with the technical staff. 'Extraordinary' requests will be referred to the Clinical Skills User Group meeting for funding consideration.
Supplementary Information for Session Leaders
Please ensure students are adequately informed regarding appropriate Health and Safety issues, including the cleaning of equipment between individual use. At the end of each session, please ensure students return equipment to their original containers, as presented at the start of the session. Ensure all waste is disposed of according to Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust policy.
Unfortunately, because of demand, not all clinical skills teaching sessions can be accommodated within the Centre.
When you are conducting a session outside the centre and require support, please complete the Outside Help Request Form. Requested equipment will need to be collected from and returned to the Clinical Skills Reception.
The technicians are always willing to be flexible when possible, but at least two weeks notice is required to order from NHS supplies.