Events » Lab Meetings
The Mixed Reality Laboratory (MRL) holds weekly meetings during the majority of the academic year, with sessions led by both internal and external speakers. Meeting activities range from presentations of work through to interactive workshops. Our lab meetings are open to academics and researchers from across the University. Meetings generally take place in the Mixed Reality Lab meeting space on a Friday at midday (unless stated otherwise).
Information about past lab meetings is also online.
Subscribe to upcoming lab meetings:Atom Feed
- Friday 29th June 2018 (12:00-13:00)
- Sarah Martindale will give a talk in the lab this week.
- Friday 6th July 2018 (12:00-13:00)
- Marc Boothe, Creative Producer at B3 Media, and Divya Ghelani from TalentLab, will give a guest talk to the lab.
- Friday 20th July 2018 (12:00-13:00)
- Amy will present her recent work to the lab.