Nottingham Interdisciplinary Centre for Economic and Political Research
Welcome to the Nottingham Interdisciplinary Centre for Economic and Political Research (NICEP) at the University of Nottingham.
NICEP supports interdisciplinary research at the intersection between politics and economics addressing some of the fundamental challenges that inherently diverse societies face in undertaking collective decisions.
The centre aims to promote interdisciplinary work to advance our understanding of the role played by different institutional arrangements in shaping the behaviour of citizens, the design of public policies and their implementation.
We welcome proposals to work with networks, institutes and research centres. We also welcome people wishing to work with us, whether as potential students, as visiting faculty, or collaborative researchers.
For further information, please contact the centre director, Cecilia Testa or deputy-director Valeria Rueda.
- 12 October 2023 (15:00-16:00)
- A44 Sir Clive Granger Building
- Discrimination, market entry barriers, and corporations in Imperial Russia (A44, SCGB)
- 26 October 2023 (15:00-16:00)
- A39 Sir Clive Granger Building
- You only weave twice: Industrial espionage and growth in XIX century France (A39, SCGB)
- 23 November 2023 (16:00-17:00)
See all events
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler and Samuel K. Obeng
- Wayne Aaron Sandholtz
- Margot Belguise
See all working papers