Nottingham Interdisciplinary Centre for Economic and Political Research
Welcome to the Nottingham Interdisciplinary Centre for Economic and Political Research (NICEP) at the University of Nottingham.
NICEP supports interdisciplinary research at the intersection between politics and economics addressing some of the fundamental challenges that inherently diverse societies face in undertaking collective decisions.
The centre aims to promote interdisciplinary work to advance our understanding of the role played by different institutional arrangements in shaping the behaviour of citizens, the design of public policies and their implementation.
We welcome proposals to work with networks, institutes and research centres. We also welcome people wishing to work with us, whether as potential students, as visiting faculty, or collaborative researchers.
For further information, please contact the centre co-directors, Cecilia Testa.and Jan-Hinrik Meyer-Sahling
- 04 March 2021 (15:00:00-16:00:00)
- Democracy doesn't always happen over night: Regime change in stages and economic growth
- 18 March 2021 (17:00:00-18:00:00)
- The School of Economics will welcome Julia Cagé, Assistant Professor of Economics at Sciences Po Paris.
- 22 April 2021 (15:00:00-16:00:00)
See all events
- Samer Matta, Michael Bleaney and Simon Appleton
- 10 February 2021
- Giovanni Facchini, Brian Knight and Cecilia Testa
- 25 November 2020
- Santiago Garriga and Dario Tortarolo
- 18 November 2020
See all working papers