NICEP organises regular seminars, workshops and occasional public lectures on key areas of research at the intersection of politics and economics. Seminar organisers are Valeria Rueda, Emilie Sartre and Mattia Bertazzini. Some talks are in-person, others are on zoom, please see individual events for details.
View our conferences
Find out more about NICEP and view our working paper series. For podcast recordings of previous events, visit our podcasts page.
For more information, please contact us.
Upcoming 2023/24 events
- 12 October 2023 (15:00-16:00)
- Discrimination, market entry barriers, and corporations in Imperial Russia (A44, SCGB)
- 26 October 2023 (15:00-16:00)
- You only weave twice: Industrial espionage and growth in XIX century France (A39, SCGB)
- 23 November 2023 (16:00-17:00)
- 30 November 2023 (15:00-16:00)
- (A39, SCGB)
- 07 December 2023 (15:00-16:00)
View all events