|UK entry requirements
B in biology (or human biology) and chemistry. Grade C in a third subject.*
A pass in science practical tests will be required, where these are assessed separately.
Five GCSEs at grade 6 (B), including biology, chemistry** and maths. Minimum grade 4 (C) in English language.
||28 overall, including grade 5 in Higher Level biology and chemistry and grade 4 in a third subject at Higher Level. You will also need supporting level 2 qualifications.
This course is only open to students who are living in the UK and have UK home status, indefinite leave to remain or refugee status (with a letter from the home office as evidence) at the time you make your application.
You must also meet the following criteria:
If you do not meet the above criteria you will need to meet two of the following criteria to be eligible:
- First in the family to enter higher education
- Have disadvantaging circumstances which the exam board(s) has not already taken into consideration
- Be a carer
We will consider applicants who have undertaken access courses on an individual basis.
- 60 credits overall with 45 credits at level 3 and 15 credits at distinction
- Minimum GCSE grades of 6 (B) in maths and 4 (C) in English language
- DMM in BTEC National Extended Diploma. Subjects considered on an individual basis
- Minimum GCSEs grades of 6 (B) in biology, chemistry (or dual science) and maths. Minimum grade 4 (C) in English language
Scottish Advanced Highers
- Minimum of BB in Advanced Higher level, including biology and chemistry
- Minimum of BBBCC at Higher level, including biology and chemistry
- Minimum of five grade Bs at National level 5, including biology, chemistry, English language and maths
*excluding citizenship studies, critical thinking, general studies and global perspectives.
**or double science or core science, additional science, further additional science.