Our postgraduate taught courses offer further study opportunities to enhance and develop your skills in clinical or teaching fields
- Join a diverse community of students from a range of clinical and scientific backgrounds, including; veterinary science, pathology, biochemistry, immunology, molecular biology and more
- Further develop your knowledge and career by specialising or enhansing specific skills
- Studentships available to support your studies
- Learn in a dynamic, vibrant and highly stimulating teaching and research environment
- Open to home and international students
Veterinary Medicine and Surgery PGCert
A 12 month full-time programme aimed at new and recent veterinary graduates.
Veterinary Education PGCert
This exciting programme is ideal for new and recent graduates who want to develop teaching skills
Veterinary Physiotherapy MSc/PGDip
A weekend course over two academic years (three for the MSc) providing flexible study so you can continue working while you learn.
100% of postgraduates from the school secured work or further study within six months of graduation*
*Known destinations of full-time home postgraduates who were avaiable for work - DLHE 2016/17