Schools Partnership Gateway
Achieving excellence with
our partner schools
Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, the School of Education has a long and successful history of providing Initial Teacher Education.
Our partner schools are central to our success and we work with more than 100 across the region.
Featuring the latest news, events and development opportunities, our gateway acts as a bridge between the University and our partner schools - highlighting the opportunities available for teachers, mentors, coordinators and students to make the most of the partnership.
Develop your career with a masters
Our courses aim to deepen and refine your capacity to reflect critically upon your thinking and practice.
Deep learning through deep teaching: what can we learn from other countries?
A Centre for Research in Mathematics Education Conference - Friday 14 July 2017, 9am-4.15pm
- Congratulations to Dr Sharon Clancy on the successful defence of her PhD thesis
- 22 June 2017
- Nottingham City Council's innovative 'Storysmash' project will officially launch on Saturday 24 Jun
- 21 June 2017
View all news
- 26 June 2017 (17:00-18:30)
- A32, Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- An English Space meeting for partnership schools
- 30 June 2017 (12:00-14:00)
- C35 Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
- This is a Centre for International Education Research Seminar
View all events