If you are interested in finding out about Masters or PhD study in the School of English, come along to the Faculty of Arts open day to find out more.
Programme of Events
11.30am in the Great Hall, Trent Building: Welcome and overview by Dr Mark Bradley from the Faculty of Arts
11.45am - 12.15pm: Funding and skills development talks, plus workshops on:
- How my masters helped my career
- Key points for putting together a good application
12.30-1.30pm: Support services fair and lunch, with representatives from the Graduate School, Student Services, Doctoral Training Centres, Careers, Postgraduate placements Nottingham
2.00 - 3.15pm: Postgraduate study in the School of English:
For those interested in Masters study - Trent Building, room A35 at 2.00pm where there will be:
- Welcome by the Director of Postgraduate Taught Students, Dr Leena Kore-Schröder
- Talk by current Masters students
- Advice on applying for School scholarships
- Informal discussion groups with academic staff who teach on each Masters programme and current students
For those interested in PhD study in the School, please come to Trent Building, room A49 from 1.45pm for an informal chat with academic staff and current students.
3.30pm: Campus tour. A walking campus tour to finish your day, and a chance to view our postgraduate accommodation.