Exams play a big part in your university experience, and this webpage has been designed to provide you with the support and resources you need to get through the exam period.
You may also want to explore our assessment and examinations webpages. This is where you’ll be able to find key dates and examination timetables as well as information relating to in-person and e-examinations, outcomes and results, exam adjustments and more.
If you have any questions that you're unable to find the answer to, you can get in touch with Student Services.
Our extenuating circumstances (EC) policy is also here to offer you some academic protection from unforeseen events that are out of your control and might affect your performance in assessments.
Webinars and drop-in sessions
We’ll be holding a range of webinars and drop-in sessions where you can receive expert advice from our university staff.
Get exam ready
- Revision tips – take a look at our tops tips for when it comes to revising for your exams
- Study planner – download a copy of our study planner to help you plan your revision time
- Studying effectively – check out our tools and resources to help develop your academic, information and digital skills in your studies
- Academic skills resources – see our resources for improving your academic skills (including faculty-specific resources)
- Academic language and communication skills – find our courses or one-to-one consultations to help you with your academic language and communication skills
- Using AI in your studies - see tools and resources to remind you of what’s expected with regards to using artificial intelligence (AI) in your studies
Individual and group study spaces are in our libraries
– drop in or book in advance to secure your favourite spot for up to six hours a day.
- Wellbeing Service – our Wellbeing team, ResX and Chaplaincy are on hand to provide help and assistance during the exam period, should you need it.
- MyWellbeing Hub - take a look at our mental health and other welfare support available on campus and online
- Sport – unwind with exercise during your revision breaks
- HealthyU – check out the tips and resources put together for you by our HealthyU programme