CHILL - Centre for Health Innovation, Leadership and Learning
CHILL is Nottingham University Business School’s internationally renowned research centre dedicated to improving and innovating healthcare management and leadership. We help healthcare providers respond to and meet the challenges of changing policy, service reorganisation and care delivery.
We support service innovation, continuous learning and transformational leadership.
Our work is focused on four key strategic service priorities:
- improving quality and safety
- sustaining innovation
- integrating care organisations
- implementation and evaluation framework
We achieve this by:
- undertaking cutting-edge research that underpins innovation in healthcare
- providing consultancy services to the healthcare sector
- delivering world-class teaching and learning opportunities for healthcare professionals enabling them to become transformational leaders
News and events
Charlotte Overton (former CHILL PhD student and current Research Fellow) has been nominated for a national Patient Safety Award by the Health Services Journal.
Details of Charlotte's nomination are:
Title: An evaluation of the impact of the PASCAL safety climate survey on Quality Improvement
Organisation: Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham University Business School and East Midlands Patient Safety Collaborative
Category Shortlisted In: Changing Culture Award
Executive Healthcare MBA
Our quality research underpins the Business School’s Executive Healthcare MBA - a course which prepares healthcare professionals for the challenges of organising and delivering complex healthcare services.