Masters Dissertation Preparation Day
The annual MA Dissertation Preparation Day is an opportunity to learn more about:
- the challenges of a larger-scale research project
- supervision and support
- the resources available to MA researchers at the University of Nottingham
It is also an excellent chance to resolve any early questions about the dissertation, and to talk about your proposal and intended thesis.
The Masters Dissertation Preparation Day brings together our postgraduate students as an academic community.
Each year's programme typically includes:
- Refreshments and an introductory talk
- A talk on Ethics and the Dissertation
- Peer discussion
- A Q&A session
- Drinks and networking to close
Staff will be present from all sections of the school, alongside students who have completed their MA with us in recent years. Come along and celebrate the conclusion of your taught modules and the submission of your assignments!
Here are a selection of images from our Masters Dissertation Preparation events:
Photos can be viewed in our media gallery
Back to top