Estates Office

Associate applications

As an Associate to the University of Nottingham you may apply for an Associate card.

You will need to be a registered Associate in our IT accounts system. If you do not have an Associate IT account you will not be able to apply for an Associate card. Your school/department can facilitate an Associate IT account for you if necessary. Details are provided on the Information Services website:

Associates with IT accounts will receive and email with login details and a link to the self-service card application system, in order to upload a photograph online and apply for their first card.

If the email has not been received within 1 week of the account activating, please email for further guidance.

Estates Office

The University of Nottingham,
University Park,
Nottingham, NG7 2RD