Expenses - frequently asked questions

Expenses FAQ

Where can I find more information on employee expenses?

More information can be found at the Travel and Expenses site (staff log-in required).



Where can I find the non-staff expenses form?

To find the non-staff expenses form online go to the Forms page:



Who can I call for help with completing the non-staff expenses?

For help in completing the non-staff expenses forms please email or call 0115 95 15636.



What are the current mileage rates for non-staff expenses?

Mileage rates are set at the discretion of the authorising school or department, please contact the relevant school finance officer for further information.


Further information

Further information can also be found on our Travel and Expenses web page. Members of staff can also view the workspace FAQ sections.




General Finance enquiries

email list: Please see our contacts page