If you are a UK-based Food and Drink manufacturing business and have an innovative idea that you want to develop, or an issue to overcome, we have the right people, equipment and facilities to help make it possible.
Our Project team can help with advice and access to state-of-the-art equipment allowing development of new products or processes from conception to consumption. Our academics are at the forefront of knowledge, our facilities are state-of-the-art and we can involve graduates in projects, who have the talent, enthusiasm and motivation to help assist you.
What we offer
- Scientific / technical advice based on your requirement brief
- Access to our facilities and technicians
- Academic expertise and student projects or placements
- Occasional workshops designed to help businesses innovate and explore new ideas
- Access to worldwide research knowledge
- A network of contacts inside and outside the University, which may be able to respond to other needs, such as commercial, nutritional or engineering.
Food Innovation Centre Flyer (PDF)