MyView is a web-based system which forms part of the University’s Human Resources system. It gives employees direct access to view and update some of the data that the University holds about them for example their home address and personal details like their date of birth and demographic information.

As well as being able to review and update some of their key personal information directly through the system, employees will also be able to use the system to access their payslips and P60s.

MyView is a secure system which means that when employees log-in, they will only be able to see their own personal record.

It is really important for the personal data we hold about employees to be accurate and up-do-date. As part of introducing MyView, Human Resources have therefore reviewed and simplified some of the key processes which employees follow to update their personal information in the HR system. MyView means that if an employee needs to inform the University of a ‘change of address’, ‘change of personal details’, ‘change of bank account details’ for example, they should now do all of this by logging into MyView and changing the information directly in the system. 

As well as UoN employees being able to use the system, casual/associate workers and those working for a company for which we act as a Payroll Bureau (non University of Nottingham staff) can also use MyView. As such, there are different methods of logging into MyView for these groups so please see our User Guide to get started with MyView.

Login to MyView

MyView user guide

MyView FAQs

MyView overview video

Guidance - understanding your payslip

MyView known issues


Need help?

If, after reading the User Guide, you are experiencing issues logging into MyView, please contact the IT Service Desk, tel: 0115 95 16677 or via the IT Self Service Portal

If, after reading the User Guide and once you are logged into MyView, you experience any other issues, please contact Human Resources at: or, if you work for a company for which we act as a Payroll Bureau, please contact Payroll Services at: