How to apply
Once you have seen a vacancy that you are interested in, we recommend that you make an online application . Applying online is quick and easy, just follow the steps highlighted below.
To make an online application you should click the 'apply online' button next to the vacancy. This will take you to a login page where you can:
- login to your existing account
- register with our secure online application system
Once registered, you can then login to complete an application, or submit new applications by logging in using your email address and the password you created at registration.
Benefits of applying online
There are a number of benefits to applying online.
- You can complete your application in eight simple steps
- Each step will be saved and can be revisited and amended at any stage until you submit your application
- Your details will be saved, making it easier to apply for future vacancies at the University
- Your previous job applications will be saved for your reference
For queries regarding the online application system please email the HR Recruitment Team, Email: email@example.com telephone +44 (0)115 951 5206.
If you have difficulty applying online, we do accept postal applications. If you would like a paper application pack please contact us, quoting the job reference number.
Once we have received your completed application we will send you an email to confirm receipt. If you don't hear from us within six weeks it is unlikely that your application has been successful.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, if you apply by post we are usually unable to acknowledge receipt of your application.
For further information about recruitment at the University of Nottingham please read the recruitment summary.