If you would like any more information about the centre please contact the Centre Administive Team (Sarah Wilson or Henry Bowler). If you have any issues with the running of the Centre please contact the Centre Manager in the first instance, or the Centre Director (Richard Bowtell) or the chair of the Science Committee (Mike Akeroyd).
The Sir Peter Mansfield Imaging Centre (SPMIC) is built around a number of user groups:
Further details of the user groups can be found on the University of Nottingham Workspace.
External Advisory Board
The Sir Peter Mansfield Imaging Centre (SPMIC) is supported by an External Advisory Board, with the following members:
- Prof Jurgen Hening (Chair), Scientific Director of the Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Chairman of the Magnetic Resonance Development and Application Centre (MRDAC), University of Freiburg.
- Prof Sharmila Majumdar, Vice Chair of Research in the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging and Professorin the Departments of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, Orthopedic Surgery at UCSF and Bioengineeringat UC Berkeley. She is Director of the Musculoskeletal Research Interest Group at UCSF.
- Prof Steven Smith, Head of Functional MRI of the Brain Analysis Research Group at the University of Oxford.
- Prof Steve Williams, Prof of Imaging Sciences, Maudsley BRC Neuroimaging Theme Lead, Kings College London.
- Prof Klaas Pruessman, Professor for Bioimaging at the Institute of Biomedical Engineering of ETH and University of Zurich.
- Prof Katrine Riklund, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Umeå University, professor/Consultant Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Umeå University Hospital
Science Committee meetings
- Friday 23rd September
- Monday 30th January 2023
- Friday 21st April
- Tuesday 4th July
Executive Committee meetings
Four schools participate in managing the SPMIC:
Science Committee Members
Executive Committee Members