Corporate Fitness Membership
Enjoy access to:
- fully-equipped fitness suite
- over 200 weekly group exercise classes
- fitness and inducions
- Climing wall
- swimming pool
- free fitness programmes
Join now / login
The benefits of physical activity
One in four people are physically inactive despite the fact that regular physical activity has been shown to treat, manage and prevent up to twenty different lifestyle-related conditions, including heart disease, cancers, stroke and diabetes.
Many employees struggle to fit physical activity into their busy working days but being active for just one hour can offset the potential harm of being inactive.
What's included in our Corporate fitness membership package?
- Access to our 200-station state-of-the-art fitness suite
- Free fitness induction and programme reviews
- Extensive range of group exercise classes, including Les Mills' sessions
- Great discounts for direct relatives when linking your membership
- Option to bring an adult guest with you for £6.50 per session*
- Option to a junior guest (under 16) with you for £2.50 per sesson*
- Free access for your children (under 16) during university holidays
* when accompanied by the member
Also at David Ross Sports Village:
Corporate fitness for your workforce
Staff sports and fitness members may add up to 3 friends and family members to their membership at any one time. These friends and family members will pay the same annual / monthly membership fee as the staff member.
We also offer discounted pricing for children (aged under 16) of our staff sports and fitness members. When accompanied by the member, under 16s may use the facility on a £2.50 pay-per-play basis. Please note, children go free-of-charge during University holidays (see benefits).
Enrolment for both offers may be done at any of our sports centres - the current sports and fitness member must be present.
Please note, all annual memberships are for 12 months from the date of joining.
Eligibility is required, can be purchased at a sports centre of your choice.To be eligible to purchase the Corporate membership please ensure you bring with you at the time of joining your Staff ID card.
Please click here for our cancellation policy.
Terms and Conditions:
Please click here for our Corporate membership terms and conditions.
Please download our Health Commitment Statement.
Membership cancellations may be requested online here.